The protection of your personal data is important to me, which is why I strictly observe the data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the federal and state data protection laws. I am the person responsible in terms of data protection law,
patric.hohl (at) lead-off.de
(1) A person can be identified with the help of personal data. Such personal data include Name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, but also the IP address.
(2) Your browser can also transfer data in a so-called log file to enable you to visit my website. The log files are deleted again after a certain period of time – usually 7 days. The following data can be found in a log file:
Date and time of the call
Address of the page
Amount of data transferred
Browser, browser version and operating system
A statistical evaluation can be carried out using these log files. The IP address of your computer is also saved, which basically makes it possible to identify users of the website. Such an identification by me does not take place and is also not intended. However, a statistical analysis is carried out on my homepage.
(3) You can e.g. Contact me via my contact form. I need the data you voluntarily provide in order to fulfill my contractual and pre-contractual obligations from the business relationship. I also use your data to inform you about certain offers that may be of interest to you. But only if you allow me to do the latter. The data is collected, saved and processed by me. During a coaching or webinar, you voluntarily provide me with your data. I record your name, address, telephone number and email address. During coaching, other data are also discussed, such as the age or the employment relationship. However, the written notes of the conversation are destroyed shortly after the conversation.
(4) You can also contact me via my Facebook page. In this regard, I refer to No. 3 (4).
(5) If you communicate with me by e-mail, I would like to point out that in the case of unencrypted e-mail communication, the confidentiality and integrity of the content of the messages cannot be guaranteed. You can find out more about the specific risks on the website of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI). You can find this via the following link: https://www.bsi-fuer-buerger.de
(6) If you should contact me via the CITURO appointment booking platform or set up an appointment, I would like to refer you to the GDPR legally compliant handling at https://www.cituro.com/dsgvo
PURPOSE / LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The purpose of processing personal data is to fulfill my contractual and pre-contractual obligations. It is also intended to inform you about upcoming events and offers. Other purposes of data processing are compliance with accounting and tax law requirements.
DATA USE AND DISCLOSURE
(1) As a matter of principle, I will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless you agree to this or ask me to do so or unless this is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations. In individual cases I can – e.g. to law enforcement authorities or to avert danger – be obliged to pass on certain data to third parties.
(2) The data processing is done by me. Insofar as I use so-called contract processors to process your data, I have contractually obliged them to comply with data protection regulations.
(3) As shown under 1. (4), I have a Facebook page. At this point, I would like to point out that Facebook currently (as of July 2018) does not allow it to be contractually obliged to comply with data protection regulations. As soon as this is possible, I will make use of it.
STORAGE OF DATA / TECHNICAL ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES
(1) My server is located within the EU, i.e. within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation
(2) My website is secured by the latest SSL / TLS encryption. The certificates are valid for one year and are renewed regularly.
(3) I take further technical organizational measures to secure your data, which correspond to the state of the art.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
(1) The duration of the processing or storage depends on the purpose. If the exclusive purpose is to fulfill my contractual or pre-contractual obligations, the duration is based on the statute of limitations for claims for damages or fees. In addition, due to tax and accounting requirements, I am obliged to store data for a longer period of time.
(2) After the purpose of processing no longer applies, your personal data will be deleted. If you have consented to the processing of your personal data or if the processing is necessary for the establishment or defense of legal claims, I can also save or process your personal data beyond this.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS AFFECTED
The data protection regulations give you a large number of rights.
Right to information: You can ask me what personal data I have about you. I have a month to answer your request.
Right to correction: If I have saved incorrect personal data about you, you have the right to correct the incorrect data.
Right to deletion: You have the right to have your personal data deleted, provided that there are no legitimate interests on my part (see section 5).
Right to restriction of processing: You can request that your data be processed only to a limited extent, provided that there is no legitimate interest on my part (see right to deletion).
Right to data portability: You also have the right to have me transfer your data to third parties. For this purpose, the data is made available in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
In the event of a violation of your personal rights through a violation of the data protection regulations, you may be entitled to a claim for damages.
In the event of a violation of data protection regulations, you can complain to the responsible supervisory authority. This is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in Baden-Württemberg (LfDI BW), Königstraße 10 a, 70173 Stuttgart or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can consent to the processing of your data. This consent is given voluntarily. If you have given your consent, I can process your personal data even after the purpose of processing no longer applies. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, this consent can be revoked at any time and in any form. You can explain this revocation to me (Patric Hohl, Burgunderstrasse 2, 76534 Baden-Baden; patric.hohl (at) lead-off.de).
(1) In order to make visiting my website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, I use so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies I use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and make it possible to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). Cookies can also be used on linked websites outside of my area of responsibility without me specifically advising you of this.
There is no link with personal data, so that no conclusions can be drawn about the activity of individual users.
Configuration of the cookie settings in the browser
You have the option of preventing cookies from being stored on your computer using the appropriate browser settings. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Safari ™: http://apple-safari.giga.de/tipps/cookies-in-safari-aktivieren-blockieren-loeschen-so- geht-s/
Chrome ™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
Firefox ™ https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
DISCLOSURE ABROAD, IN PARTICULAR USA
Our website uses external providers based outside the EU for various functions. In particular, cookies, active Java scripts and other techniques can result in your data being processed and stored outside the EU. However, we will not pass on your data to a third country unless the EU Commission has established data protection comparable to that in the EU or you have given us your consent or we have agreed the standard contractual clauses with the provider to protect your data. For the USA is with the Privacy Shield Agreement
sufficient data protection has been established again under certain conditions. For more information on your rights for each of the following transfers of data to the USA, see
Before sending advertising, we will ask for your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 4 No. 11 GDPR, unless it is about advertising similar products that you have already purchased. This takes place in particular if you give us your consent to receive our newsletter or fill out a contact form.
FURTHER PROGRAMS ON THE HOMEPAGE
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the activities on the website for the operator and to provide other services related to website and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other data from Google Inc.
We would like to point out that an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking) takes place on this website.
Deactivate Google Analytics
As part of our legitimate interest in a technically flawless online offer and its economically efficient design and optimization in accordance with. Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR plug-ins of the social network Google+ of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. With the Shariff method, however, Google does not find out about your IP address and your visit to our website until you have pressed the button. If you activate the plug-in while you are logged into Google+ at the same time, Google+ can assign your use to your user account.
As a result, your data will be passed on to the USA, but Google is registered with Privacy Shield and is obliged to comply with EU data protection regulations. For more information on your rights, see
remove. In addition, we refer to our general presentation in this data protection declaration for the general handling and deactivation of cookies.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
(1) In order to present our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries such as. B. Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, the content is displayed in a standard font.
Web hosting via Webgo GmbH
We use the services of Webgo GmbH Wandsbeker Zollstraße 95, 22041 Hamburg for web hosting for our websites and have concluded an order processing contract with Webgo GmbH in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. You can find more information in the data protection declaration from all-inkl.com at https://www.webgo.de/datenschutz The legal basis is our legitimate interest in the operation and maintenance of the operational security of this website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit . f GDPR.
Appointments via ‘cituro.com’
The website uses the “app.cituro.com” service to make appointments easier. By using this service, data is transferred to cituro.com. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest (according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) in offering you a user-friendly, time-saving and progressive way of making an appointment with us. We have concluded an order processing contract with cituro in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
Further information can be found in the cituro.com data protection declaration at https://www.cituro.com/dsgvo
Use of Instagram
We use the Instagram service on our website. Instagram is a service provided by Instagram Inc. The „Insta“ button integrated into our site provides Instagram with the information that you have accessed the relevant page on our website. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can assign this visit to our site to your Instagram account and thus link the data. The data transmitted by clicking the „Insta“ button is saved by Instagram. For the purpose and scope of the data collection, its processing and use as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy, you can find further information in the Instagram data protection information, which you can access at https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
To prevent Instagram from assigning your visit to our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of your Instagram account before visiting our website.
We use the ZOOM service of ZOOM Video Communications Inc., 55 Almaden Blvd, Suite 600, San Jose, CA 95113, USA (hereinafter „ZOOM“) to register and hold the webinars and coaching appointments (voluntary). When registering for a webinar using the registration form on our website, the data entered will be transferred to ZOOM in the USA, which according to the GDPR is a third country with an unsafe level of data protection, and processed there. We have no detailed knowledge of the type and scope of processing or the duration of storage by ZOOM. We have concluded an order processing contract with ZOOM in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR. Further information can be found in the data protection provisions of ZOOM at https://zoom.us/de-de/privacy.html
You can contact me electronically using the contact form provided by. In my contact form it is indicated which data are mandatory and which can be entered voluntarily. All data entered will be stored by us and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your inquiries. In addition, your IP address and the date and time of registration are saved. Your personal data will be deleted as soon as the storage is no longer required for this purpose or I restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis for the processing of the data is the implementation of a pre-contractual measure based on your request in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Facebook Pixel and Facebook Custom Audiences
For the purpose of analyzing and optimizing my website, Facebook conversion tracking, the so-called “Facebook pixel” of the social network Facebook, is used on my website. The provider of these services is Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. If you are based in the EU, the provider of the services is Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter „Facebook“).
By using the Facebook pixel, Facebook is on the one hand able to identify and determine the visitors to my website as a potential target group for the presentation of advertisements (so-called „Facebook ads“). So I use the Facebook pixel to show the Facebook ads we have placed only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in my website or who have certain characteristics (interests that are determined on the basis of visited websites, etc.) . I transmit this information to Facebook and thereby create so-called „Custom Audiences“. By using the Facebook pixel, I also want to ensure that my Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of the visitors and are not perceived as annoyance. By using the Facebook pixel, I can understand the effectiveness of Facebook ads statistically and for the purpose of market research. I analyze whether visitors are redirected to my website after clicking on a Facebook ad, i.e. whether a so-called „conversion“ is taking place.
General information on processing the data by Facebook can be found here https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. Further information and details about the Facebook pixel can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616. Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield and thus offers a guarantee to comply with the European level of data protection (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
You can object to the collection by the Facebook pixel and the use of your data to display Facebook ads. To set which types of advertisements are shown to you within Facebook, you can call up the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions there on the settings for usage-based advertising: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are platform-independent, i.e. they are adopted for all devices such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
Use of Wufoo
We might use the Wufoo service to conduct surveys. Wufoo is operated by SurveyMonkey Inc., 1 Curiosity Way, San Mateo, California 94403, USA. This transfers personal data to the SurveyMonkey server. Taking into account the GDPR and the Privacy Shield Agreement, a data processing contract was agreed in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
The controller has integrated components of the LinkedIn Corporation on this website. LinkedIn is an Internet-based social network that enables users to connect with existing business contacts and make new business contacts. Over 400 million registered people use LinkedIn in more than 200 countries. This makes LinkedIn currently the largest platform for business contacts and one of the most visited websites in the world.
LinkedIn is operated by the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Each time you visit our website, which is equipped with a LinkedIn component (LinkedIn plug-in), this component causes the browser used by the person concerned to download a corresponding representation of the LinkedIn component. Further information on the LinkedIn plug-ins can be found at https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins. As part of this technical process, LinkedIn gains knowledge of which specific subpage of our website is visited by the person concerned.
If the person concerned is logged in to LinkedIn at the same time, LinkedIn recognizes which specific sub-page of our website the person concerned is visiting with each visit to our website by the person concerned and for the entire duration of the respective stay on our website. This information is collected by the LinkedIn component and assigned to the respective LinkedIn account of the data subject by LinkedIn. If the person concerned activates a LinkedIn button integrated on our website, LinkedIn assigns this information to the personal LinkedIn user account of the person concerned and saves this personal data.
LinkedIn always receives information via the LinkedIn component that the person concerned has visited our website if the person concerned is logged in to LinkedIn at the same time as accessing our website; this takes place regardless of whether the person concerned clicks on the LinkedIn component or not. If the data subject does not want this information to be transmitted to LinkedIn, they can prevent the transmission by logging out of their LinkedIn account before calling up our website.
DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS FOR THE APPLICATION AND USE OF YOUTUBE
We might embed the videos from the “YouTube” platform provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
(1) You may find links to external websites on my website. Since these are beyond my sphere of influence, I cannot guarantee compliance with data protection regulations.
(2) I am solely responsible for my own content. The provider of the external website is liable for damage caused by the use of the external website and for incorrect and illegal content. I am only responsible if I am positively aware of the illegal content and I can reasonably prevent its use.
QUESTIONS OR ASSESSMENT OF RIGHTS:
If you have any questions about data processing and to assert your rights under data protection regulations, you can contact me:
patric.hohl (at) lead-off.de
Status: April 2020